We hold the following beliefs, which speak directly to the reasons why we are committed to our vision:
- Inquiry Based Learning transforms students by inspiring them to think differently about themselves as learners, collaborators, and citizens of the world.
- Inquiry Based Learning prepares students for academic, personal, and career success; what’s more, it readies young people to rise to the challenges of their lives and the world they will inherit.
- Inquiry Based Learning leads students to master core academic content and builds critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, communication, and self-management skills.
- Inquiry Based Learning advances educational equity, responsibility and empowers youth.
- Inquiry Based Learning enables teachers to make a difference in their students’ lives—academically, socially, and emotionally—and to experience the joy of teaching.